Friday, May 17, 2013

After 6 or more months, I am finally updating my blog! Well, truth be told, I forgot my password and I got locked out and then I realized I had used an email address to get this blog that I don't use anymore, so I couldn't retrieve my password....so I just ignored the blog for awhile.

But I'm back and I have a lot of new stuff to share with everyone! Mostly paintings, although I still do light plates from time to time. I really enjoy creating art that is bigger than 6 inches though. Haha. So check out my additions to my new pages: Paintings and Light Plates.

I would like to completely redo this blog and change the themes, organize the pages, etc...but I'm in the process of moving. It might be a few months until I have enough time to mess with all that. Until then, Ill keep uploading stuff as I do it and all you twelve followers of mine can enjoy my blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment