Saturday, January 8, 2011

Found more pictures of art....

Well I have a few people looking around for extra USB cords so that i can hook up my camera to my laptop but until then, i can only post pictures that have already been downloaded lol. I found these on my hardrive - enjoy!


This is one I did for my co-worker. Her daughter LOVES soccer and their colors are yellow and blue. You'd think this would of been simple to make but you have no idea how hard it is to paint soccer balls.


This is one a friend had me make for a baby shower she was attending.


And this one is for my brother-in-law. He was 11 when i made this. For some reason he's a big KC fan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Caitrin! The KC one gives me ideas . . . my nephew plays for Atlanta and my father-in-law played for the SF 49ers for 11 years. I'm thinkin' there'll be some orders coming your way in the near future!

    thanks for linking up this weekend. Hope to see you again soon! (grab a 'smartcard' for your camera/comp and forget the USB. Much easier ;)

    ReplyDelete