Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kindle Case

So I got a kindle a few months ago (love love love it!) and I wanted to get a case for it but they are sooo expensive! So thanks to google I was able to find some instructions on how to make my very own! I wanted something easy so I found one that only required fabric, a hard cover book, and a glue gun. Hours later I found out that easy isn't always the best looking, haha. So I'm using my ugly, glued-up one for now so that my kindle won't get scratched, and I found an awesome, but more complicated pattern, for a new one! Here is a picture of what it will resemble:


Mine will be green, blue and some other colors. I have never quilted, nor done patchwork, so this will be interesting! Im hoping to have it done this weekend. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You paint!!! I wanna see! I'm a new follower, so I look forward to seeing some of your work.

    If you'd ever be interested in doing a guest post on Mural Maker, let me know!

    And please stop by this weekend and link up some of your work to Passion for Paint! I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the patchwork on that!

    ReplyDelete